viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

bouffe, comida, nourriture... food glorious food

Food is such an important part of life. I enjoy not only eating it but cooking it, seeing it, smelling it and buying it. I recently started a Nutrition course and am enjoying studying about just how important our diet is.
 I also like thinking about it! I enjoy thinking about what I am going to eat for breakfast. I enjoy putting my lunch together and then I find myself thinking about it on the train to work.  

Food is a pleasure.
Food is an experiment and an adventure. 
Food is a reminder of simple pleasures.
Food is a reminder of just how good life is.
Eating good, healthy food is about not taking anything for granted.
Eating well is a celebration of your body and the food available.

Here is a recipe for a yummy soup i´ve been making recently. 
Enjoy!



Primordial Soup.
2 Tbl spoons Coconut Oil (or Olive)
1 Red Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic
2 Large Carrots
1 or 2 Sweet Potatoes
1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric
2 Heaped Teaspoon Fresh Ginger
Veg. Stock
I Red Pepper, diced
150ml Coccnut Milk

Fry onion & garlic. Add carrot, sweet potato, ginger & turmeric. Add stock - bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add red pepper & coconut milk. Blend. Enjoy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario