Ha! I had never imagined that I would ever start one of these. To be honest, I have never really understood what they are or what their purpose is. Today though I figure that this seems to be a time for doing things that I never thought I would. Only a week ago I joined a gym.
I´m not sure what´s happening to me! Deep down I know that it´s all good though. Trying out new things, opening up to the unknown, tasting and feeling different flavours can only be a good thing. That´s what life is all about at the moment, so I reckon a blog might as well accompany my other exploits, record them.
The more I think about it, the more I think this blog is a bloody good idea. Especially if i don´t tell anybody about it! No seriously, i would love to use it as a way of exploring a new medium. I´d like it to look good, you see. I would like to learn how to make my blog look and sound good, but above all take me in different directions.
I´m going to end this first entry with a photo which I took last year. I like it and think it might look good here. That in itself will be something i´ve learned to do today - i´ve never posted a photo on a blog, let alone my own!
beautiful photo! Thanks so much for linking to my blog :) good luck with yours, I look forward to reading more of it xx
ResponderEliminar