In February I took part in the Creative Colour Challenge organised by Louise Gale. The whole process was completely new for me. The brief was simply to choose 2 complimentary colours and produce something with the theme of blooms. Here is the beautifully uplifting picture I received in the post last week.
My swap partner, Sherri, chose to focus on growth, which I think is perfect.
Growth is essential. It means learning... change ... progress ... discovery ... challenge ... risk ... it is the essence of life.
If we stop growing, we stop living.
I grew while taking part of the challenge. This blog is helping me grow. Everyday I strive to grow. Thanks for sending such a beautiful reminder Sherri.
Here are some photos of the blooms i sent Sherri, they´re not half as professional as hers! I hope they arrive soon. The Spanish post really is a let down.
I like the fact that we both chose yellow and purple. I scented them with citronella to help keep the mozzies away. I hope there´s a suitable spot for them to hang somewhere in sunny Florida.

Jo - I just saw this post and the lovely flowers that are on their way! They are beautiful and I can't wait to hang them up! We were on the same wavelength with the yellow and purple. Love that combination! Thanks!
ResponderEliminar