martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

busy

It´s been a while, hmhm, since I´ve looked at this blog.

I have been a bit busy, although I know that´s the easiest excuse around.

My last post was just after my 30th birthday in May.
I thought I´d take the time this evening to sit down and contemplate what exactly i´ve done since then.(After all it is very nearly December!)

Here are some of the things which come to mind...
... Finland, lakes, forests, friendship, Madrid, petanca, walks, smiles, wine, good food, goodbyes, the Peak District, walks, love, goodbyes, Greece, walks up steep hills, cheese pies, talks, love, retsina, London, goodbyes.

Sri Lanka. Yes I have been busy moving to Sri Lanka.

So far it has been exciting, exhausting, colourful, enriching (already), just what I was looking for, smelly, things I didn´t know I was looking for, tasty, challenging, lonely, surprising, sociable, breathtaking, disappointing, sweaty and all in all positive.

I am pleased to be here. I feel lucky to be here. I am glad I took the risk.

I haven´t had much time to take photos ince i got here (i´ve been busy!) but here are a couple i like.








1 comentario:

  1. I like those photos, too :) Looks like a stunning place.
    And wow, you HAVE been busy, when you put it like that! Love it. x

    ResponderEliminar